Friday, October 28, 2005

Deeksha Meeting ディクシャの会 in ミネソタ


Photo by Masahiro Masuno

There was a Deeksha Meeting last night for the first time in Minnesota for me, and the 2nd one for the State of Minnesota. Last time when Simon, Preeth and I met, we decided to start Deeksha meeting even if it is only 3 of us coming for the meeting, and this was the starter.

Simon, his former colleague Barbara, Barbara's son Tony, and I were the ones who came to the meeting. Preeth had to go out of town and couldn't make it. Meaning, I was the only Deeksha-giver of the day. I was a little bewildered when Preeth called and said she couldn't come because I know she is a very caring, experienced Deeksha-giver who knows how to talk with heart and make the Deeksha process smooth.

I had expectations that I could just relax and leave everything to God. But I was forced to realize that I had actually left everything to Preeth instead of surrendering to God. God is never deceived. This is another lesson God gave me to see what was really inside me.

But anyway, the meeting was still on, and I had to do something there despite my total helplessness. I had no way but to face the Divine Presence within, pray with total surrender (this time), that the Divine Will will be done, so that each participants will be enveloped by the Divine Light, and connected with their Presence.

It helped that it was a small group, and we shared our experiences, asked questions and talked about the problems/sufferings we have in our daily life after we introduced ourselves to each other. All the human beings are one, we are the same. Whether we come from the East or the West, or age, sex, race, or religion does not matter. We all suffer the same suffering, we all cry for the same pain. The same questions I have many times asked, and the same kind of problems and sufferings that I had heard in Japan and went through myself, was also talked about in the meeting as well.

After sharing experiences, Deeksha was given. Simon said he saw a Golden Ball coming down onto my hands when I was praying in front of the Srimurthi. Each of us went deep into the Silence.

Then this day's special menu was Phone Deeksha from Rani-ji. United States is huge, and there are too many regions that do not have any Deeksha Event. With this condition, Phone Deeksha works very well and seems to be a popular way to get Deeksha. I heard that the line is always booked full. We turned the Phone into the speaker for the four of us to participate.

Each participant's self-introductions, greetings, and lecture, then questions are accepted (no questions on this day). Then Rani-ji conducted Chakra Dhyana, and we received Deeksha. I had wondered what Phone Deeksha would be like and it turned out to be a very powerful session. My body started swinging, and I could clearly feel energy going through my spine.

We stayed in silence for a while and enjoyed chatting later. Just as I prayed and asked, the Divine Presence led this meeting to be a sacred, friendly gathering to help each other deepening the process.

We made a commitment to do this Deeksh Meeting every Thursday. I was thinking I wanted to take pictures, but it turned out the buttery was out. Maybe next time!


昨晩は私にとってミネソタでは初めて、ミネソタにとっては2回目のディクシャの会だった。この間サイモンとプリースと会った時に、もし集まる人間が私達3人だけだったとしても、とりあえず活動を開始しようということで調整をしていたのが、昨日開催となったのだ。

集まったのは4人、サイモン、彼の元同僚のバーバラと彼女の息子さんのトニー、そして私。プリースは、急な都合でこれなくなってしまったのだ。つまり、ディクシャギヴァーは私一人。。。語学の面でも経験の面でも頼りにしていた彼女から急に来れなくなったという連絡がきた時、さすがに私は少し焦った。

うぅ、全部お任せ~、って気楽に構えていたけれど、結局私は、神様にお任せする前に、プリースに全部お任せになっていたんじゃないだろうか。。。アンマ・バガヴァンの目はごまかせない。で、こういうことになってしまったのかなぁ。ホントにこうなってはお手上げ、仕方がないので(?)改めて内なるプレゼンスと向き合い、今日の会が御心のままに進むように、参加者の方達がその聖なる光に包まれ、それぞれのプレゼンスと繋がっていけるように、全部ちゃんとやってね、お任せします、とお祈りをしてから会場のサイモン宅へ向かった。

少人数だったこともあり、自己紹介をし合ううちに皆すぐに打ち解け、自然に自分の体験を語ったり、疑問や今現在抱えている問題について、とてもオープンに話し合う雰囲気になった。人間はみんな同じ、洋の東西を問わず、年齢や性別も、人種も宗教も関係ない。結局同じ苦しみ、同じ哀しみを抱えて生きているのだ。自分自身がこれまでに何度も神様に問いかけてきたとこと、そして、状況の違いこそあれ、日本で出たディクシャ会で何度となく聞いたのと全く同じ問題や苦しみが、ここでも同様に語られていた。

体験のシェアの後、ディクシャをした。 サイモンは、私がアンマ・バガヴァンのシュリムルティ(写真)の前で祈っていた時、私の手のひらにゴールデンボールが降りてきて、その中に星のマーク(?)がついていたのを見た、と言った。それぞれが深い静寂の中に入り、睡眠状態に入った人もいたようだ。

ゆったりとした時間が流れた後、今日のスペシャルメニュー、アメリカでこの運動のリーダーとなっているラニさんによる、電話ディクシャに皆で参加した。アメリカは土地が広く、ディクシャの会が近くにない人たちが、あまりにも多い。そんな中で、電話でレクチャーを聞き、質問も受け付けてもらえる電話ディクシャはかなりポピュラーで、毎回予約が殺到するそうだ。私達も、4人で電話をスピーカーにしての参加だった。

自己紹介、それぞれの挨拶のあと、少しのレクチャー、質問の受付(今回質問はゼロ:とっても珍しい現象だ)、ラニさん主導でチャクラディヤーナ(チャクラ瞑想)をし、ディクシャを受けた。電話ディクシャってどんなだろう、と思っていたが、ものすごくパワフルだった。体が勝手に前後に揺れる感じになり、エネルギーが背骨を通って体全体に流れていくのをはっきりと感じる事ができた。

しばらく皆陶酔状態、静寂の時間となった。そしてまたおしゃべりや質問や冗談の言い合いで、予定していた時間を大幅にオーバーしてサイモン宅に居座ってしまった。お願いしたとおり、プレゼンスは、このディクシャ会をとっても素敵な、温かいシェアリングの会にしてくれた。

これから毎週木曜日にディクシャの会で会うことを皆で約束し、この日は終了。写真を撮ろうと思っていたのだけれど、その時になってバッテリーが切れてしまっていることに気付いた。やっぱり当日になって慌てていたから、こういうところの準備が抜けていた。残念。今度はちゃんと写真つきの報告ができますように☆

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home