Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Miracle Water 奇蹟の水

Photo by Masahiro Masuno


I brought back *'Miracle Water' home that I got at Kevin's (=Mr.Nakanishi: mentioned in my last diary) seminer back in July.

Of course my husband didn't want to believe me when I first mentioned about it. (what a surprise, haha!) So when it was really hot for a few days and our plants in the garden were almost dying ( I had watered regular tap water before this day), I said to him, 'I'm going to give this miracle water today. You would probably want to watch them carefully before and after!'

Guess what happened? I gave the water in the morning. By the time he came home around 4pm, flowers looked at the sky so proudly, the leaves got back to life. My Mr. (Always) Right tried to insist they always looked like that. But I know he was checking on them with wonder when I pretended I wasn't looking. After 5 days of giving the miracle water, the plants started shooting new leaves and for this, my Mr.Right admitted it was the water doing the job! He doesn't complain about me reminding him to drink the water himself now. Good progress!

I gave the water to my Mother-in-law as well with full explanation. She gets a lof of stress from work and that seems like piling up on her body. I am looking forward to seeing how her health is going to change.

I used to be afraid of admitting this kind of 'non-scientific' thing publicly even though I was and am certain of the existence of the world we cannot see with the eyes. Just the labels that people might stick on me scared me, which was causing a lot of unnecessary suffering.

To my surprise, this time I was not even thinking about this label that might come with talking about unseenables. Then, even more surprisingly, my mother-in-law just was genuinely pleased to have it with her. No suspicion, no doubt as long as I could see. (believe me, she is not like that all the time--Woops, I might get into trouble) Maybe people react not so much to the content of the talk, but to the expectations, anxiety, self-esteem, and assumptions that the talker has inside. It is so true that relationships are mirrors of yourself.


*Kevin makes this 'miracle water' just by starering at any water. When he went to 21 days Maha-deeksha course in India, he was shown a video about 'Miracle Oil' which cured a woman's non-curable disease that doctors had given up.

He asked Bhavagan in a private darshan, if something similer would happen in Japan as well. Bhagavan answered it will happen, but it is not Him that make it happen, but Mr. Nakanishi. Bhagavan added that whatever Nr. Nakanishi sees, if he says it will change, it will. For example, if Mr. Nakanishi says this is miracle water, it will be.

So at his first Deeksha sessions in Sendai on 24 October 2004, Mr. Nakanishi made 'Miracle Water'. Since then, thousands of thousands of people have been using it and so many miracles have happened. If you put one drop of 'miracle water' into a bottle, the entire water in the bottle will be the 'miracle water'. The concept of it is 'Joy'. Many scientists have shown interest on this water and now all kinds of research is going on. (partly translated from Mr.Nakanishi's website)If you are interested in the miracle water, contact me for more detail. Also linked is Mr. Nakanishi's website if you can read Japanese.


7月の幸せ体験セミナーに参加したときにケビンに作ってもらった奇蹟の水、ちゃんとアメリカに持って帰ってきたよ。

もちろん夫に最初に言った時は、まーったく信じてくれなかったんだけど。そんな簡単に物事が進むわけないだろう、ってな感じかな。だからちょうどミネソタは暑い日が続いて、庭の植物が枯れかけていたところを狙って、今日奇蹟の水をあげるから、ちゃんと’前’と’後’を確認してよね、って言って朝送り出したのね。

その後せっせと水をやったところ、その日の夕方にはなんとピン!と背筋を伸ばした植物たち。5日目には、何と新芽がたくさんでていました。これには、頑固な夫もさすがにびっくり。口では僕が肥料をやったからだー、なんて言っているけれど、彼が肥料をやったのは何週間も前、その後になって枯れかけていたのはわかっているので、ドルフィンのことと重ねて、大分私の言うことを信じるようになってきたよ。よいことだ(笑)

義母にもにちゃんと説明して分けてあげたら、喜んで持って帰ってくれました。結構体調に問題がある彼女が、これからどんな風に変わるか、楽しみ、楽しみ。なんかね、私今まで、こういうまだ科学で証明できないことをすごいよ、って言ったり公的に認めるのは、色んなレッテルを貼られるんじゃないかと恐れているところがあったんだ。

私の内部では確信していることを隠そうとすることで、不必要な苦しみも生み出していたと思う。不思議なことに、今回はほとんどそんなことも考えずに、というか、考える前に勝手に口が動いていたの。そしたら結構すんなりと、あら、それは是非トライしないと、ってな感じで受け取ってくれたのね。聞き手は、話の中身に、というよりも、話し手の心にある期待とか不安とか確信とか自信、そういう要素に対して反応するのかな~、と思ったよ。人間関係は自分を写す鏡って、ほんとだね。今度近所の人におすそ分けを持って行くとき、奇蹟の水も一緒に持っていこうかな。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home