Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Healing ヒーリング

My in-laws came to visit for dinner last night. Actually, it would be more appropriate to say my mechanic father-in-law came to fix our vent that was leaking water. He is a very handy guy, he does everything from electronic to plumbing to roofing and woodwork. Since we have bought our house 2,5 years ago, we never had to call a professional to fix anything. That, I think, is surprising considering how old our house is. Sincere thanks to him.

I wasn't going to talk about my father-in-law. I am getting forgetful these days. Once I start something, I forget what I was going to do at the beginning. Anyway, while my husband and his Dad was fixing stuff, I was giving *Nakanishi-healing (Dolphin healing in another name)to my mother-in-law. I leaned this healing method in Japan while I was there last month.

The week I came back from Japan, my husband was on a business trip and so with the extra time, I visited my mother-in-law a couple of days to experiment/practice how good it works on her.

Funny thing is, it was not me, but my mother-in-law that got addicted to it after just two days of practice. She had problem of falling asleep, but started sleeping good, her knee pain disappeared, and her shoulder got loose like never been in many years.

After she experenced this healing, it seems like she was waiting for another opportunity to get practiced on again! As soon as she heared there was a vent problem in our house, she called up and brought her husbad to fix the problem. It was so funny! I would say she would had to just let me know that she wanted it again. I would be really happy to practice!

I do practice on my husband as well. At first he was very reluctant because he doesn't believe 'non-scientific' things, but I just told him that he doesn't have to believe anything. Just let me practice so I won't forget. That was the first day.

Second day, he laid down without me telling anything. It was not even 3 minutes before he fell asleep like a little baby after I put my hand on his heart chakra. Imagine how he is by now. He ASKS me to do it ! He likes it before bedtime since it puts him to sleep good.

I am a brand new healer, but it reminded me how much joy someone's happy smile can bring to me. By the way, Dolphin signifies the existence that brings magical energy from another dimension field and support us to realize our dreams in playful and fun way.

I remember feeling such a strong urge to learn this Dolphin healing right before coming back to the US. As I have always believed, there is no coincidence in this world. I hope there are opportunities to let many people know this healing method sometime in the future. If you would like to know more about this Dolphin (Nakanishi-healing) , just let me know!


*Mr.Kenji Nakanishi (Kevin) is a top healer and a deeksha giver in Japan. He was taught traditional Indian healing method from Saibaba in his dream 12 years ago, and has been traveling all over Japan to listen to people's pain since then. With his healing, over 80,000 people has been healed from physical and emotional suffering including many cancers, blindness, sleeplessness, muscle pain, broken bones, severe back ache,etc.



昨日は夫の両親がディナーにやってきました。というか、我が家の換気扇から水漏れがあったので、電気技術士の義父が様子をチェックしに来てくれたと言った方が適切かな。。。彼は何でも自分で作っちゃうし、直しちゃう、すごい人なのだ。彼のおかげで、我が家はまだ一度もプロの技術士を呼んだことがありません。古い家を買って自分の好きなように修理するのが主流のアメリカでは、これは極めて稀なことなのね。今まで直してもらったのは、洗濯機、屋根、車庫、車、テレビ、掃除機、バスルームの水漏れ、暖房機などなど、数え切れないほど。。。ほんとに助かってます。お義父さんありがとう。。。

と、本題からそれてしまった。何を書こうとしてたんだっけ。最近物忘れがひどくて困るよ。そうそう、ヒーリング!義父と夫が換気扇と屋根の修理をしている間、私は義母に、7月に日本に帰ったときに習った中西ヒーリングをしていたのね。日本から帰ってきた週、丁度夫が急な出張で出ていて暇があった私は、車で5分のところに住んでいる義母を訪ねて、彼女を実験台にしたて、ヒーリングの練習をさせてもらってたのでした。なんせ、忘れちゃうのよ、練習しないと。

ところが、ハマッたのは何と義母の方。不眠症が解消、ひざの痛みが消え、肩の凝りも楽になったと言って、とても喜んでくれたのね。それからというもの、彼女は次にヒーリングを受ける機会を伺っていたらしく、今までは家族の用事は夫の職場に電話して彼と決めていたのに、最近は私の方にかかってくるようになって。換気扇が壊れたかも、という話をしていたら、それ、とばかりに義父とともにやってきてくれて(笑)。そんなの、直接やってくれ、って言ってくれればいつでも大歓迎なのにね~。おもしろいね~。

夫にもヒーリングしてるよ。最初は彼、半信半疑で、’えー!やだよ、そんなの’ってな感じだったんだけれど、いや、信じてくれなくていいの、ただ練習させて~、と言って第一回のヒーリング。二回目は文句も言わず自分から横になったと思ったら、ハートのチャクラに手を当てて、ものの3分とたたない内にすやすやと寝息をたてていた。。。今ではよく寝られるから寝る前にやって、と言っています。私がいろいろ雑用をしてばたばたしていると、ドルフィンは今日はいないの?と聞いてくる始末。(ヒュー、っという音がおかしい、と最初笑っていたのでドルフィンだよ、と言っておいた)私がインドに行っている間、ドルフィンなしでちゃんと寝られるかなぁ。

まだ習ったばかりで練習中の身だけれど、誰かが喜んでくれるのはとっても嬉しいものだな~、って、つくづく感じた出来事でした。ところで、“ドルフィン”は別次元から魔法のエネルギーを地球へ運び、私たちが遊び心に満ちた楽しい方法で夢を実現させることをサポートする存在なんだって。アメリカに帰ってくる前に、取り付かれたようにこのドルフィンヒーリングを習わなくちゃ、って思って習ったんだけれど、今ドルフィンが象徴するものを知って、不思議な思いです。でもきっと、偶然なんてないんだよね。いつかもっとたくさんの人たちに、このヒーリングを知ってもらえるような役割を担えたらいいな。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home